Thank you for choosing Victory Christian Schools for your family’s education. We are happy to announce that Victory Christian School will begin using a Continuous Enrollment process. Continuous Enrollment (CE) means that your child(ren) will automatically be enrolled for each successive academic year until 12th-grade graduation unless the CE agreement is terminated.
Continuous Enrollment ensures that a seat for your child(ren) is automatically reserved for the coming school year. Continuous Enrollment also enables Victory to forecast curriculum and staffing needs for the coming school year and estimate how many openings we have for new students who wish to enroll.
What do you need to know for the 2024-25 school year?
There is a short, two-part process to Save Your Seat for the following school year.
- Pay the annual Save Your Seat Enrollment fee (non-refundable)
- Starting February 1, 2024, all current K- 11th-grade students will be billed the early-bird Save Your Seat enrollment fee of $300 per child for 2024-25. This bill will appear in TADS.
- The annual Save Your Seat enrollment fees paid on or after March 15 will increase to $400 per child.
- Complete the required TADS Tuition Agreement, which will be sent in March. The Tuition Agreement sets up the tuition payment arrangements with TADS for the 2024-25 school year.
Forms, previously required during enrollment, must only be updated if your information has changed:
- Medical information
- Emergency contacts
- Address information
- Extended Care Pre-Registration
Student Financial Aid
- Many Victory students receive some form of financial aid thanks to the generosity of many donors. Financial assistance through the school is based on need.
- Victory Christian uses TADS for the financial aid application process.
- Families must re-apply for tuition assistance if needed beyond one year. There is a maximum of two years of tuition assistance available.
- The financial aid application deadline is April 15. Award notifications will be made in May/June.
- If applying for financial aid, families should pay the Save Your Seat fee in February and sign the Tuition Agreement in March. A modified Tuition Agreement will be drawn up if financial aid is awarded to reflect the discounted tuition.
Intent to Withdraw
- An Intent to Withdraw form must be completed in order to terminate your agreement and withdraw your child(ren) at any time for the current or following school year.
- Notification of your intent to withdraw for the following school year must be submitted before March 1 of the current school year to avoid a withdrawal fee.
- If notification of withdrawal is received on or after March 1, the $300 registration fee is non-refundable.
- Intent to Withdraw forms completed anytime from March 16 until the day before the first day of the new school year, the withdrawal fee will increase to $500 per child.
- If you withdraw your child(ren) on or after the first day of school, you will be responsible for the full tuition for the school year. The Board must approve any exceptions upon receipt of a letter of petition requesting release from the Agreement. This petition may be approved or denied at the Board’s discretion.
- Monies collected from withdrawal fees go into our tuition assistance account for families in need.
Tuition rates are decided annually by the Board. The tuition rates for the following school year are released no later than the last week of January each year and are posted on the school website’s tuition page.
Family Service Hours
Other Possible Expenses - Billed through TADS
- Field trips
- Band fees – 5th and 6th grade
- Other optional items such as hot lunch, milk, and Extended Care
Jr. High/ High School:
- Curriculum fee
- Elective class fee
- Extra curricular club fee
- Field trips
- Athletics fee